Cryogenic Hand Gloves
We Provide high quality of CYROGENIC GLOVES to our valued clients.They are widely known for their long service life and effectiveness.They are manufactured using very high quality raw- material purchased from the reliable and trusted vendors of the industry.
LiGHT WEIGHT CYROGENIC GLOVES tested as per EN 511, Protective gloves against cold, and MR019 for liquid nitrogen.
When tested with EN 511, ROSTAING’s cryogenic protective apparel received the results below:
- EN 511 for Contact Cold Performance Level 2
- EN 511 for Convective Cold Performance Level 3
Contact cold refers to the temperature of the object in which the material is in direct contact. Convective cold refers to the temperature of the ambient air surrounding the material.
- 2 Abrasion resistance out of four levels
- 1 Blade cut resistance out of five levels
- 2 Tear resistance out of four levels
- 2 Puncture resistance out of four levels
- 2 Convective cold out of four levels
- 2 Contact cold out of four levels
- 1 Waterproofness out of one level
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pair(s)